Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Two Piece Swim Suit ?

Monday, 1 October 2007 .... two days prior to our trip to Ko Samui, both Dennis and Soo Theng have encouraged me to invest in a swim suit. There I am, immediately after work at 7.00pm, I went to Arena, a shop selling swimming suits for both men and ladies in Gurney Plaza.

After trying out many different types of swimming suits, I have decided to settle for this two-piece one from Australia called Sun Seeker. Although, I know for the fact that I may not have the guts to wear it out in the open, I still buy it ... who know, I may changed my mind later. Talking about that, this sky blue swim suit actually cost me RM248.90 !

6 comments:

Unknown said...

woi, i told u to wear, take photo then post up here ma ...hiyaa!!

Michelle said...

WAH!!!!! Si Pak Chio!!!!!

Estee Soo said...

Make sure u wear n snap pic for ur trip. OK. hehehe.

NS said...

Yes.. you were suppose to parade in it.. not take a picture of it and post it here... haiyo.. my friend.... make sure you get into it when you go to Koh Sah Mui. Have a good time.

Soo Theng said...

Eh..everyone, she chicken shit..didn't wear her swimsuit at all. Escape to go shopping all the time..

Wendy Yeap said...

Sorry to disappoint you guys cause I didn't manage to wear it. Will do it in the next beach destination !!!

Countries Visited











My MP3