Sunday, October 7, 2007

A short break to Ko Samui !

Wednesday to Friday i.e. 3 to 5 October 2007, Dennis, Soo Theng and I decided to take a short break to Ko Samui. Although it was a short holiday, we have actually maximised our time by lining up many exciting activities and making sure that not a minute is wasted. Take a look at the slides and you will see how much fun we had at Ko Samui.

Above all, I have enjoyed this trip very much with my good friends; Soo Theng and Dennis. It's a pity that Nanthini is not able to join us this time ... but, I am sure she will come with us on our next holiday trip... Until the next one ...

5 comments:

Soo Theng said...

Superb Holiday !! Must go again. I have more pictures in my camera....

Michelle said...

All I can say is...ENVY 3 of YOU!!! All of you look great! ... 1 more thing, where the photo of you in your very beautiful swim suit? ;P

Estee Soo said...

Ya!! Where is the pic of u in ur swimsuit????? Hehehe. Glad u guys had a great trip!! So nice.

Michelle said...

Modified with more pictures is the best idea. And the some captions... Super cute! :D

Unknown said...

Ppl go to KS to hv fun in the sun but u were there to hv fun at the shopping mall!!! How intriguing!!

Countries Visited











My MP3