Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Me So Blur !

Monday, 15 October 2007 @ 3.30pm, I decided to upgrade my Nokia model N70 to Nokia model N73-I with Music Edition.

After I have shopped around at Prangin Mall to look for the best deal, I decided to buy from Super One Zero One simply because their offer is very attractive i.e. at only RM1,200. By trade-in my N70 at RM600, I only have to top up another RM600. This is really a fabulous deal and I immediately, accepted it.

Being so excited and happy, I have actually overlooked by not checking to see if all my address book from N70 was transferred to the new N73. Can you imagine ? When I finally needed make a call from my phone on that night, I realised that there were no contact details at all ! I panicked and called up the salesman but I could not get him.

The following morning, I quickly went back to the shop to request for my N70 and was told that they have sold it off on the same night itself. I was devastated and at the same time, upset at myself for being so careless ! Now, I have to now start from scratch by building a new address book for my new phone. What to do ? This is the price that I have to pay for being so careless !

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Ya,right! Transfering whatever I have from my phone to yours until I can sing your "Safari" tune... Looks like selling your phone at that kind of best deal doesn't include the data transfering ... hahaha...

Soo Theng said...

Very clever of you...or should I say derrrr....

Estee Soo said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! U so 'kan cheong"!!!

Unknown said...

So, u didn't get to '@E#xx*&^%' kenny after all??

NS said...

Pee Weet.....so the changgih your phone look....hope you got all the numbers back

Wendy Yeap said...

sori to disappoint you NS, the old phone was sold on the same day that I trade-in to them.

Countries Visited











My MP3