Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wendy Ooi's Farewell @ Red Box

Last Wednesday, 23 July 2008 was my colleague, Wendy Ooi's last day at work. The entire Sales & Marketing team from The Northam All Suite, Penang together with my boss, the Hotel Manager, Mr Jeffrey Tan joined Wendy for a Karaoke session at Red Box. Soo Theng was also invited to the Karaoke but then, she was still down with flu and cough. Soo Theng joined the singing session till 12.30am, I left together with her. Some of my team members continued singing till 2.45am together with my boss.


To Wendy, I wish her all the very best in her new job ! Let's stay in touch always ...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

To Wendy Yeap: Great that you Blog again! I'll try to make time to do mine *wink*

To Wendy Ooi: All the Best & Yes! Please stay in touch!

To Mr Tan: Please bare in mind, everytime when we post for the photography session, it's meant for that purpose only and PLEASE DO NOT ACTUALLY EAT THE FOOD if we "keh si" feed you..hahaha!

To All: Since Ms Yeap so impressed with our "Hokkien Kua" Let's do sing again soon! :P

Countries Visited











My MP3