Sunday, July 27, 2008

Long Awaited Holiday !

Departed Penang on 1 May 2008 to Beijing to visit my dear brother Dennis Chin G Don who had left Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa to pursue his career as a Director of Rooms in Raffles Beijing. I have stayed with brother for 10 nights before departing to Shanghai to stay with Goh Voon Choong for another 4 nights before coming back to Penang on 14 May 2008.

The trip was awesome and I have had a good rest. Don't feel like coming back though ! Check out some of the pix that I have taken during my trip to China..... In the meantime, I look forward to my next holiday ... hopefully, this year end !

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wa... nice photos, great colours! VC like loose a bit weight leh! Dennis look the same!

Countries Visited











My MP3