Monday, February 25, 2008

Yat Fatt, Yat Fatt !

Voon Chong and I drove down to Sungai Petani on Saturday, 16 Feb 2008 for a lunch at "Sei Kow" (Jimmy father's kopitiam). We had my favourite Seo Bak, Char Siew, Chilli Prawns and Squid, Chilli Padi Fried Pork and Seo Bak, Steamed Egg and the famous Steamed Fish. The food were excellent !

Oops ... forgot to mention ... while waiting for the above food to be served on our table, I have asked Jordan (Soo Theng's son) to help me to pick for some lucky lottery tickets sold by Jimmy. The tickets were then scratched for lucky numbers and out of 6 tickets purchased, two of them were with the no. 18. Jimmy suggested that I buy no 1818 for that day. I ended up buying that no. for two days. Guess what ? I striked RM500 for Sunday's draw !!!

Well, immediately, after lunch, we drove back to Penang because Voon Chong had to catch a flight back to Kuala Lumpur. Until the next makan-makan at Sei Kow's Place ........

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hahaha...Suaku & suakusssss!!!

Michelle said...

Oh Ya! Happy for you for the "yat fatt yat fatt".

Countries Visited











My MP3