Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Oliver Cheong

The last time when I saw baby Oliver Cheong was about 4 to 5 months ago .... back then, she was just a tiny little sweet baby. Last night when I saw Oliver, I was amazed with her transformation .... she has changed into a beautiful baby gal and definitely much more active !


We had a lovely dinner at Dragon-I in Queensbay Mall .... Bamboo Chicken Rice with Chinese Sausage, Fried Shanghai Noodles with Seafood, Salted Egg Prawns and "Kong Pow" Chicken were our selected menu. Overall, the food and service were good.

It was a good catch up session for all of us because we have not seen Sharon for quite some time already. One other reasons why we had to do it last night is because Sharon and Baby Oliver will be joining Stanley in KL next week ... for good ....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow! Sharon must have "pump air" to her ka???!!! She's just a little baby when I 1st met her(while she's Zzzz) at Queensbay sometime back... time flies!

Countries Visited











My MP3