Saturday, September 29, 2007

Jam Packed Saturday !

Saturday, 29 September 2007, it's Nuzul Al Quran Public Holiday ... Unfortunately, for me, I have to work because this is the only PH that my hotel does not recognise ... In the afternoon, I went to my nail salon to "lepak" with friends like Nanthini and Lyn who came over to chit chat while having their manicure and pedicure done.
Later, we (Nanthini and I) rushed to the 7th street market to buy the ingredients for Tau Yew Bak (Dark Soya Sauce Pork) and Fried Bee Hoon with can Guilong Pork. Went back to my house for a quick shower and while waiting for me, Nanthini got to know Puffy, my persian cat better.

Arrived at Dennis' s place, cooked Tau Yew Bak and Fried Bee Hoon. Dennis could not come back on time, so we ended up eating with Angeline.

We both went to Red Box Gurney Plaza to join both Aw Eng Liang @ The Purple Rain Rocker and Lyn Teh. Dennis came later to join us in the karaoke and we all had sensational time until almost 4.00am !

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wen ah Wen... ah Puff face like so scared that Nanthini will cook it into Tau Yew Meow... hahahaha!!!

Michelle said...

S: the black one is the tao yew meow la... deeerrrrr!!!!

Unknown said...

not tua pui or meow ah?

Countries Visited











My MP3