Monday, September 3, 2007

Baby Olivia Cheong !

Sunday, 2 September 2007, nothing to do but to laze around the house ... in the afternoon, I decided to pay a visit to my friend, Sharon Heah to see her and baby gal. Olivia Cheong was born on 27 June 2007 to both Stanley and Sharon. Adorable and very active baby who likes to be carried and pat on her back at all times.

Later, after visiting Sharon, I headed to my nail salon for my manicure and pedicure. Using one of OPI latest colours from the Russia collection called "Vodka and Carviar", I put it on my toes ... Wow ! the red is so vibrant and I like it very much!!!

We all (Dennis, Voon Choong, Angeline and me) grouped at Nanthini's apartment for a steamboat dinner and I must say that the soup boiled by her is simply delicious ! Soo Theng joined us later upon her return from her hometown at Sungai Petani. We ended the evening by watching Tom & Jerry and playing Chor Ti at the same time.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice! I like that colour too!

Unknown said...

Hmmmm.........you look like a natural with the baby. Preparing for the near future maybe ??????? :-)

Countries Visited











My MP3