Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Nyonya Dinner & Chor Ti !

Monday, 20 August 2007, Nanthini was on lobby duty until 8pm while Voon Choong was busy with his work.... so, I had to eat dinner on my own at Linda's Kopi Tiam. At about 8.30pm, both Nanthini and Voon Choong invited me to join them for a dinner at Hot Wok. I went there for a dessert instead, ordered a Mango Sago which was so horrible with no taste at all !!!

Nanthini suggested that we all go back home for a shower and to meet up again at about 10.30pm at Starbucks Island Plaza. We met again and had our Latte, while Nanthini had Lemon something, something which is actually a refreshing drink with Equal.

Guess what ? Instead of surfing net or updating our blog, we ended up with "Chor Ti", our favorite past time card game !!!! We ended the evening just before midnight !

No comments:

Countries Visited











My MP3