Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Chef Dennis ... Cook-up a Storm !

Monday, 27 August 2007, Brother Dennis was on his off-day and he was supposed to be resting at home as he was down with flu and fever since Saturday, 25 August 2007. However, Brother Dennis volunteered to be the Chef of the Day ! He even sacrified his beauty sleep by going to the Tanjung Bungah Market early in the morning to buy all the groceries and ingredients that he needed for his cooking.

At 6.00pm, our Chef started with his preparation and cooking .... By the time we were all there at about 8.30pm, the dinner was already ready.

It was a superb dinner and everyone of us (Soo Theng, Nanthini, Voon Choong and I) have enjoyed his cooking very much ! Thank you Dennis and we all look forward to the next one .... in the not too distant future !

2 comments:

Michelle said...

That's really nice... Bravo Chef Dennis!

NS said...

Yes... I must say that I would have licked all the plates up.. if I was feeling better.... the food was nice... just that I wasn't too well.... so Dennis.... another one real soon, k?

Countries Visited











My MP3