Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wanna B Enchanted ?

Last evening, I went to watch a 7.10pm Walt Disney production called Enchanted starred by a very manly looking actor, named Patrick Dempsey and pitch perfect performance by Amy Adams. It's a classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess from the past who is thrust into present-day by an evil queen.

Soon after her arrival, Princess Giselle begins to change her views on life and love after meeting a handsome lawyer.

I find this film to be so charming, innocent, funny, and fun. Overall, I enjoyed myself and I was smiling and laughing through out every minute of it.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You are voted ... The Movie Queen 2007! *Clap*Whistle*Clap*

Countries Visited











My MP3