Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Best Thai Chicken Laksa Lemak

Today, my colleague who is also a friend from The Northam All Suite, Penang, by the name of Ms Ong Siew Hong has kindly invited Michelle Koay and me to her house during lunch hour to savour her Nyonya mum's Homecook Thai Chicken Laksa Lemak. The ingredients are similar to our Penang Asam Laksa except that this Thai Laksa is cooked using chicken meat to substitute for fish. The other extra ingredient used is "Kiam Chye" @ Salted Vegetable which actually made this laksa unique in it's taste.

I must say that this is the best Thai Laksa that I have ever eaten. Yum, yum, it was so delicious that I ended up having two big bowls of it. Ahyo, come to think of it, my Totalife Diet is down the drain today because of my greedy craving for the laksa !

Thank you Siew Hong for the invitation and I look forward to be invited again to sample your mum's Nyonya Lam Mee which I also made to understand that it is her speciality.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Ho liao... ho liao... soup also drink till dry dry...hahaha! Looking forward for the LAM MEE soon! Yeah!

Unknown said...

I suppose yr fren, OSH must be pretty fat hor??

Wendy Yeap said...

MK, Let's follow-up on the Lam Mee so we both get to eat.

Lau, My friend, OSH is actual thin because she has got lot's of cacing kerawit ... eat a lot but still cannot grow fat !

Michelle said...

Ya, ya! Will it be too much to plot a day to ask Aunty Chef to cook Lam Mee ar? ;P

Countries Visited











My MP3